Company incorporated under Italian law with registered office in Via G. di Vittorio, 16/18/20 – 50053 Empoli (Florence) Italy
VAT no., Tax ID. and registration number with the Register of Companies of Florence: 05450800486
Economic and Administrative Index FI- 547937
Share capital: €50,000 fully paid up
Certified e-mail address: email@example.com
1. Access to and use of the services provided via the website are subject to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter: Terms) which must always be met. Use of the website implies full acceptance by the user (hereinafter: the User) of all Terms.
2. The structure, layout and organization of the content of the website as well as any image, information, text, photographic material, products and in general all the material contained in the website (hereinafter referred to as the Material) is the exclusive property of MARTYLO’ S.r.l. or its licensors and may be used solely for personal, non-commercial or professional purposes. The URL www.martylo.it is a registered domain owned by MARTYLO’ S.r.l..
3. The graphic and/or figurative marks present on the website in any form and any use thereof, are the exclusive property of MARTYLO’ S.r.l. and use of the same is expressly prohibited, for any reason or purpose, even if for personal, non-commercial or professional purposes, as is the reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification or sale thereof in whole or in part. All rights to the material (textual and graphic) in the domain are reserved and exclusive.
4. MARTYLO’ S.r.l., without prejudice to the mandatory legal limits, declines any responsibility for technical inaccuracies or typographical errors in the material, as also for any technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors for which immediate correction is envisaged upon notification.
5. The Materials may be changed or updated without notice. MARTYLO’ S.r.l., reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to the image and products on the website without prior notice and at any time. Despite the precautions taken, such applications and software programmes may malfunction and may contain viruses or other harmful elements. MARTYLO’ S.r.l. declines any responsibility in this regard and will not be liable for the transmission of viruses, further damage and/or loss of data as a result of access or use of the website or any of its content by the user.
6. The User assumes, exclusively, total and unconditional responsibility for any losses, costs and damages, direct and/or indirect of any kind and entity that may arise from use of the website. The use or browsing of the domain is at the risk of the person accessing it; consequently, those using the information and materials contained in the domain operate at their own risk. No guarantee is provided in the event of external incursions independent of the wishes of the domain owners modifying the content of the said domains.
7. MARTYLO’ S.r.l., is in no way responsible for the websites accessed via its website. It cannot therefore be held responsible in any way, without prejudice to the mandatory legal limits, for any reason, cause or title, for the content of the linked sites nor may it be held responsible for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damage related to the use of this website or other websites accessed via a hypertext link.
8. MARTYLO’ S.r.l. declines all RESPONSIBILITY if, due to a particular configuration and/or malfunction of the computer used by the user, the colours of the products displayed on the website differ slightly from the original.
9. MARTYLO’ S.r.l. may not be held liable for non-delivery or delayed delivery of purchase orders due to force majeure. The following are considered non-limiting examples of such: accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and/or lockouts, earthquakes, floods, and other similar events preventing, entirely or in part, the execution of the contract within the agreed time. MARTYLO’ S.r.l. will not therefore be liable to any party or third party for any damages, losses and costs incurred by the user due to the non-execution of the contract for the reasons mentioned above.
10. MARTYLO’ S.r.l. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice by updating the same whenever it deems appropriate, without any obligation to give prior notice.